First, you’ll need to log into your Disney+ account and follow the instructions to get Premier Access to Raya and the Last Dragon. Once you’ve successfully unlocked Premier Access to Raya and the Last Dragon, you’ll receive a purchase confirmation email either from Disney+ directly or a 3rd party platform that services your purchase transactions with Disney+.
- Related: What is Premier Access?
Take a photo or screenshot of your Raya and the Last Dragon Premier Access purchase confirmation email and upload that image via DisneyMovieInsiders.com or the Disney Movie Insiders app by May 31, 2021 to earn points.
NOTE: Members may earn up to 1,000 points per month per account through the manual submission process during the promotional period ending May 30, 2021.
Before uploading, make sure:
- Header, movie title and purchase price are displayed on the confirmation image
- Image size does not exceed 4 MB
To upload your purchase confirmation email via the website:
- Go to the Disney Movie Insiders site
- Sign into your account and click "Upload Tickets"
- Click the "Upload Image" button
- Select the purchase confirmation image file and click "Open"
To upload your purchase confirmation email via the app:
- Go to the Disney Movie Insiders app
- Sign into your account and tap the plus (“+”) icon in the bottom right
- Select "SCAN OR UPLOAD TICKET" and follow the instructions provided
Once your submission has been approved, 300 points will be credited to your account. Please allow some time for your submission to be reviewed.
If it has been longer than 3 weeks since your submission and you have not received your points, please contact a Disney Movie Insiders agent directly:
Phone: (855) 951-0775
Chat: If you’re on a desktop, you can live chat with an agent by selecting the option below