Redeem a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience: A private tour of The Walt Disney Studios Lot in Burbank, California, including a tour of Walt's Office, meticulously restored by The Walt Disney Archives. Select a topic below to learn more about the Walt Disney Studios Private Tour reward:
- Booking your Walt Disney Studios Private Tour
- Where is the Walt Disney Studios Lot?
- Is there a minimum age requirement to take the tour?
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
- How do I reschedule my tour?
Booking your Walt Disney Studios Private Tour
Upon redemption, allow three to four business days for a Disney Movie Insiders member services representative to contact you at the email address you have on file with Disney Movie Insiders. Tours can only be booked once the reward has been redeemed.
IMPORTANT: Travel to/from Burbank, CA, and accommodations are not included in this redemption.
- Tours must be booked at least six weeks from the date of redemption
- Gold tours: Must occur within 12 months of redemption
- Platinum tours: Must occur within 12 months of redemption
- Tours are conducted Monday through Thursday during regular business hours
- The Studio is closed for tours on all U.S. federal holidays
- Start times for tours are dependent upon tour date and availability
- Party must include the redeeming Disney Movie Insiders member
Where is the Walt Disney Studios Lot?
The Walt Disney Studios Lot is located in Burbank, California, a suburb of Los Angeles approximately 36 miles from Disneyland.
Is there a minimum age requirement to take the tour?
Tour guests must be at least 10 years of age. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
All areas of the tour are wheelchair accessible. However, Walt Disney Studios does not rent wheelchairs or scooters. Tour guests are welcome to bring their own wheelchair or scooter along for their tour.
How do I reschedule my tour?
If you need to reschedule your Studio Tour, please contact us for assistance, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PT. In the event of illness, members must alert our team no later than two business days prior to their scheduled tour.
NOTE: If you need to cancel, you must do so at least two weekdays before the scheduled tour or you could lose your points.