You will need a Disney account to sign in to Disney Movie Insiders. If you don’t have a Disney account, you can select “Create an Account” on the sign in screen.
If you are using your Disney account to sign in to Disney Movie Insiders and you are getting the following error:
“The credentials you entered are incorrect. Reminder: passwords are case sensitive.”
First, review and confirm the email address or username you entered is associated with your Disney account. Once you have verified your credentials, try resetting your Disney account password:
- Select “Need help signing in?” underneath the Sign In button
- Enter your Disney account email address or username and select “Continue”
- Check your email for a one-time passcode
Note: Passcode will expire within 15 minutes
- Enter the passcode on the pop up and select “Continue”
- Select “Done” to keep your current password or “Reset Password”
- To reset your password, follow the instructions to create a new password
- Select "Save" on the pop up
If you are still unable to sign in, the Disney Movie Insiders Support team is here to help. Please call or email to contact a Disney Movie Insiders agent directly:
Phone: (855) 951-0775
Chat: If you’re on a desktop, you can live chat with a Disney Movie Insiders agent by selecting the option below.