As of June 3, 2021, your Disney Movie Insiders points will be forfeited without compensation if your account has remained inactive for a period of 365 consecutive days. For more information on the points program, select an option below:
- How to keep your account active
- Examples of activities to keep your account active
- How do I view my points activity and history?
- I still need help
How to keep your account active
Doing the following activities will keep your account active:
Examples of activities to keep your account active
Activities to keep your account active include:
- Redeem a reward
- Submit your eligible movie tickets
- Purchase eligible movie tickets from an account linked to a participating partner (U.S. only)
- Enter a code from an eligible Blu-ray™ or DVD
- Purchase eligible digital movies from a linked retailer account with Movies Anywhere (U.S. only)
- Link your account to a participating partner
How do I view my points activity and history?
You can find your most recent points history on the Disney Movie Insiders website:
- Go to DisneyMovieInsiders.com and sign in to your account
- Click on your name in the top left corner and select Point History
Under Point History, you'll see the activity, date, and the number of points awarded.
I still need help
If your points have expired and you believe that you have completed one or more activities that qualify to keep your account active within the previous 365 consecutive days, Please contact us for additional support.