- Purchased a digital movie or redeemed a digital code
- Linked account to a participating partner for the first time
- Submitted a movie ticket
Purchased a digital movie or redeemed a digital code
Your Disney Movie Insiders account must be actively linked to Movies Anywhere in order to earn points for eligible Disney digital movie purchases or digital code redemptions. Depending on the movie format, your eligible code may unlock from 75 to 200 points.
If your eligible purchase or code redemption was made after linking your accounts (and they are still currently linked), please contact us for additional support.
Additionally, please keep the following limitations in mind and refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- You can earn points for up to five (5) valid Codes from DVDs, Blu-rays, and any eligible physical discs or products within a 24-hour period.
- Points awarded for code entries from eligible physical products are limited to a maximum of one (1) code per title per format (e.g., UHD, Blu-ray Disc™, DVD, etc.) per account.
Linked account to a participating partner
25 bonus points are awarded the first time you link your account to a participating partner, including Atom Rewards, Fandango VIP, Movies Anywhere, and Regal Crown Club — please note that this is a one-time offer.
To see if your Disney Movie Insiders account is currently linked to a participating partner:
- Go to DisneyMovieInsiders.com
- Sign in to your account and select your profile icon or name
- Select Link Accounts
A check mark in the top left corner of a participating partner tile indicates your account is currently linked to that partner. If your account is linked to a participating partner and you did not receive 25 bonus points for linking to that partner for the first time, please contact us for additional support.